Become an OPC Consultant
OPC is currently interested in expanding our client base:
- Across British Columbia
- In Calgary
- In Edmonton
- Across Newfoundland
- Across Quebec
- Across New Brunswick
Do you think you are a good fit for the OPC team? We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Works well independently and also as part of a team
- Several years of ergonomic and disability management experience (preferably in the STD, LTD industry and WSIB)
- University degree kinesiology/ergonomics and human factors design
- Certification with ACE, College of Kinesiologist or College of Physiotherapists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to balance the ergonomic and accessible needs with business strategies and operations
Email us your resume or send it by fax to 416-860-0005.
We are especially interested in expanding our client base in BC., Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Newfoundland, various cities in Quebec as well as in New Brunswick.
Job Category: Ergonomic Consultant
Role and Accountabilities:
We address all aspects of case management including Return to Work Planning, Job Demands Analysis, Ergonomics, Expert Opinion, Strategic planning and policy guideline recommendations. We are seeking qualified Professionals with a range of case management skills (sub-contracting basis) for the following locations: Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa and Windsor.
Must be able to work independently and also as part of our team centralized through our Head Office. You must have several years of rehabilitations/disability management experience preferably in the STD, LTD industry and WSIB. A university degree or appropriate nursing/medical/ kinesiologist designation and certification as it relates to experience in the medical/vocational setting are a must, i.e. R.R.P. (Registered Rehabilitation Professional), C.C.R.C. (Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counsellor), etc.
Accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Computer literacy, knowledge of Word, Excel, internet ability and access a must
Resumes can be emailed to info@OptimalPerformance.ca or fax to 416-860-0005.