Two excellent resources for the new mandatory training and education of your OH&S Committee and Ergonomic Team in Ontario and BC;
How to Identify Ergonomic Hazards; The Nuts and Bolts of Ergonomics
This course will teach the OH&S Committee and Ergonomic Team the practical steps in identifying ergonomic hazards. Ergonomic Principles can immediately be applied to your own workplace to control and eliminate hazards.
Your Committee Should Attend if;
1. Your OH&S Committee has not taken the mandatory ergonomic training as per the new OH&S regulations for Ontario for WorkSafe BC
2. Your OH&S Committee wants to prevent injuries, fatigue and accidents in the workplace
3. Your OH&S Committee wants to improve workplace, tool, equipment, workstation design
4. Your OH&S Committee wants to learn how ergonomics improves productivity, quality and customer service
Ergonomic Background and Introduction
The true costs of inadequate ergonomic design & proven ROI
How to Market ergonomics internally to supervisors, union, employees
Overview; the evidence based Ergonomic Process
Background; Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics
What causes or contributes to an injury?
Ergonomic Identification Tools
How to measure work and workload
Ergonomic Tools of the trade; objective measurements are key
How to review the data collected and injury statistics
How to interview the employees & union about job demands
Understanding the data and measurements
Hands-On Interactive Workshop
Practicing Ergonomic Hazard Identification with the OPC Checklist Tool
Consolidating the interview and data
Ergonomic Standards and Guidelines the M of L and WorkSafe BC have in place
Compare findings to standards; evidence based approach
How and when to develop recommendations
Cost benefit analysis of recommendations
-Register Early for OPC’s course as enrollment is Limited!
-OPC can also deliver this course on site for your OH&S Committee and Internal Ergonomic Team
Your Committee will receive;
- Practical and useable information and tools from Canada’s leading experts in the field of ergonomics & accessible design that can be applied in the workplace right away.
- A course manual in hard copy or e formats organized for easy reference. Over 150 pages
- Individual and a framed Course Certification from OPC which is recognized by the WSIB, Ministry of Labour and WorkSafe BC and recognized for continuing education points by OKA, OH Nursing and other similar associations.
Pricing for the 2 – Day Course
$695.00 plus HST
Early Bird Registration includes 10% of the fee above
Contact Paul Vergeer or Jamila Mohideen at 1 888 768-2106 or email@example.com to sign up or organize a 2 day session in your workplace in BC, AB, and Ontario.